Accelerate the learning curve: Learn faster, retain longer.
Blitz Precision Learning® is a web-based program that uses the science of behavior to build knowledge mastery and fluency so that new learning is recalled and applied accurately and without hesitation long after the training ends. Short and convenient Blitz training drills enable you to target the specific information your employees need to know, while real-time performance graphs and reports allow learners and managers to monitor progress toward mastery and fluency.
Most training methods include little feedback and reinforcement for individual performance, but Blitz drills provide ongoing measurement, feedback, and reinforcement for each learner's accuracy and speed of responding. The Blitz community page brings learners together by providing a forum for support and discussion and leaderboards that offer every individual the opportunity for additional reinforcement and recognition. The end result is motivated learners who become fluent in the training content, able to respond accurately and without hesitation—like experts do.
Whether accessed on a computer or tablet, Blitz offers a user friendly and visually appealing format. Blitz is also LTI (Learning Tools Interoperability®) 1.1 certified, which allows Blitz lessons to be easily integrated into popular LTI-certified Learning Management Systems such as Moodle and Blackboard (see the IMS Global site for a complete list of LTI 1.1-certified systems).
Implemented as a stand-alone training and evaluation system or blended with other training strategies like shown below, Blitz will enable your employees to build their knowledge faster and to retain it longer:
- Prior to Classroom Training: To ensure all learners have the prerequisite knowledge before coming to class
- Prior to a New Product Launch: To provide convenient and impactful product knowledge and training
- During Classroom Training (Training): To create a blended and focused approach to new-hire training
- During Classroom Training (Testing): To measure classroom training effectiveness in a way that exceeds basic testing (and to provide remedial training as needed)
- After Classroom Training: To provide on-demand refresher training
Download a PDF Version of the Blitz Brochure:
Download a PDF Version of the Blitz Key Features Fact Sheet: