Learn how to apply the astonishing power of positive reinforcement.
March 14-15, 2017
Most managers and supervisors face the same question, “How do I get people to give their best efforts in their jobs and to the organization?” Managing employee performance is the single most difficult thing to do when you don't understand behavior. Business is behavior; every action, every decision, every change is the result of what employees say and do.
Understanding behavior at an individual level is the key to success. No organization can produce results without human behavior. The subject that managers must be most expert in is how to create a work environment that brings out the best in people every day.
What You Will Learn
- Why people do what they do
- The secret to tapping discretionary effort
- The 5-step model for rapid change
- How to deliver effective positive and constructive verbal feedback on performance
- Practical, useful tools you can use to address your specific and unique performance challenges
About the Program
At the completion of this course, you will have:
- A scientific model for analyzing performance issues
- The tools to revitalize performance permanently
- A powerful reinforcement system for transforming your employees’ work
- A systematic process for promoting discretionary performance
- The 3rd edition of Bringing Out the Best in People book
Bringing Out the Best in PeopleTM is not a trainer certification course and is available to qualified individuals only. Training and consulting firms, independent consultants, external executive coaches, and other external organizational development service providers may not attend.
For a complete list of events and scheduled dates, please refer to our Workshop Schedule. All public sessions are held in our ADI Training Center located in Atlanta, GA. Please also review our accommodations, materials, and cancellation policies.