Individual's Handbook for Performance Management
You've made an important decision to implement Performance Management (PM) or Precision Leadership (PL) in your organization. Now you can take the guesswork out of how to inform your employees of your decision. This concise, eight-page reader-friendly booklet:
- Explains basic concepts
- Introduces basic terminology
- Describes benefits of an implementation
- Gives ideas on how to accelerate implementation
- Ensures a consistent description of the technology across the organization, and
- Prepares the reader to respond in ways that encourage the manager to continue with his or her reinforcement efforts.