Discount will be calculated automatically in your Shopping Cart.
To purchase Other People's Habits as an eBook click here.
You might also be interested in the ADI Essentials Value Pack.
"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits." - Mark Twain
Taking Mr. Twain's wry observation to heart, Aubrey Daniels, the internationally renowned author, behavioral psychologist, and premier performance management expert, follows up his classic best-seller, Bringing Out the Best in People, with an invaluable guide guaranteed to optimize each and every one of our relationships - both at home and at work. This science-based guide introduces us to a powerful technique with which to honestly and beneficially influence those around us - and maximize our own happiness and personal productivity.
- design and define day-to-day reinforcers that really work
- establish effective relationships based on mutual respect and shared expectations
- set fair "performance management standards" with peers and loved ones - and implement and maintain them without stress and heartache
- keep the lines of communication open - so friends, family, and coworkers always know exactly what is expected of them... and when they've achieved it
- implement the invaluable "Do's and Don'ts of Delivering Reinforcement" and customize them for different relationships and situations
- take charge of your life once and for all!
This book makes a great gift for clients or employees. PMP can customize the cover using your logo and company tagline or holiday theme, plus give you a discount. Contact Us for more information.
You might also be interested in the Audio Version of this book