Discount will be calculated automatically in your Shopping Cart.
To purchase Other People's Habits as an eBook click here.
"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits." - Mark Twain
Taking Mr. Twain's wry observation to heart, Aubrey Daniels, the internationally renowned author, behavioral psychologist, and premier performance management expert, follows up his classic best-seller, Bringing Out the Best in People, with an invaluable guide guaranteed to optimize each and every one of our relationships - both at home and at work. This science-based guide introduces us to a powerful technique with which to honestly and beneficially influence those around us - and maximize our own happiness and personal productivity.
- design and define day-to-day reinforcers that really work
- establish effective relationships based on mutual respect and shared expectations
- set fair "performance management standards" with peers and loved ones - and implement and maintain them without stress and heartache
- keep the lines of communication open - so friends, family, and coworkers always know exactly what is expected of them... and when they've achieved it
- implement the invaluable "Do's and Don'ts of Delivering Reinforcement" and customize them for different relationships and situations
- take charge of your life once and for all!
This book makes a great gift for clients or employees. PMP can customize the cover using your logo and company tagline or holiday theme, plus give you a discount. Call 678.904.6151 for details.
You might also be interested in the Audio Version of this book