Powerful performance management training designed to be
delivered by your internal trainers and staff.
This intensive 4-day train-the-trainer workshop prepares internal trainers and staff to facilitate ADI's proven, science-based Performance Management (PM) technology inside their own organization. PM Basics Instructor Certification is the answer for companies who have internal training resources and want to spread PM skills quickly and broadly.
For more than two decades, PM Basics® Instructor Certification has been immersing instructors in a train-the-trainer workshop that provides the instructional methodology, materials, and practice to prepare them to facilitate PM Basics training within their own company.
What You Will Learn
- Facilitate the 12 PM Basics modules
- Align PM Basics with your organization's key initiatives and measures
- Make the learning relevant and reinforcing
- Ensure accountability for follow-up
PM Basics Instructor Certification is the answer for companies who have internal training resources and want to spread PM skills quickly and broadly throughout their organization.
About the Program
- New & Improved: Based on the newly updated 2008 PM Basics materials!
- Training Kits: Includes a comprehensive Instructor Kit and 25 Participant Kits to get you started.
- Skill Building: Allows ample time for observation, practice, and actionable feedback.
- Safe Environment: Provides a safe environment for learning and practicing.
PM Basics is also available for our Spanish speaking clients; please contact us directly for details.
Please note: This course is for employees of companies that have internal trainers. ADI does not certify independent consultants or employees from training organizations.
For a complete list of events and scheduled dates, please refer to our Workshop Schedule. All public sessions are held in our ADI Training Center located in Atlanta, GA. Please also review our accommodations, materials, and cancellation policies.